Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture in Cancun
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a non-invasive, safe, gentle and natural anti-ageing treatment and can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst also improving skin tone and colour and increasing the production of collagen.
This is done using acupuncture needles to improve blood flow and stimulate cell re-growth.
While it can be considered a natural alternative to other aesthetic interventions, cosmetic acupuncture also works nicely in tandem with injectables that limit muscle movements and lymph circulation.
Acupuncture can increase oxygenation levels though microcirculation which can aid detoxification and help prevent facial puffiness.
While any cosmetic acupuncture treatment would – and should – be highly personalised, below are some of the key concerns that can be addressed with the highly specialised treatment.
How Does Facial Acupuncture Work?
At Adore Medispa, we use very fine facial needles which are inserted into the problem areas on the face causing minor trauma to the skin.
The healing process stimulates cell re-growth and rejuvenates the skin by increasing the circulation bringing blood and oxygen to where it is needed most.
This increased circulation can help to improve skin tone and colour, whilst encouraging collagen production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Needles may also be used on other areas of the body to address any blockages allowing energy to circulate properly around the face and body to improve the bodies overall balance.
Benefits for Facial Acupuncture:
- Stimulate collagen production
- Improve muscle tone and skin elasticity
- Reduce sagging and appearance of under eye bags
- Improve skin colour and tone
- Reduce inflammation and redness
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles and soften deep wrinkles
- Reduce stress and improve overall balance
- Improve wellbeing and encourage relaxation
What To Expect:
Each treatment lasts up to 60 minutes and it is advisable to wear as little make up as possible. Your first appointment will start with a full consultation to ensure that it is safe to go ahead with treatment.
Following this your practitioner will ask you to lie down on the treatment bed and begin by cleansing your skin before inserting the needles. There may also be some needles inserted into points on the body if there are any specific blockages.
Treatment ends with a soothing face massage and advice on aftercare.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is safe with no side effects, however, some patients report slight bruising at the site of some of the needles but these heal within a week.
We have found that some patients start to notice improved skin tone after 2-3 sessions with more noticeable effects after 6 sessions. We recommend periodic top ups to maintain the effects of the treatment.
- We recommend new clients show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out consultation forms.
- Please be advised your appointment will be rescheduled If you are 15 minutes late or more as our goal is to provide you with the best service.
- Cancellations: Must be 48-hour cancellation notice prior to scheduled appointment.