Cancun Laser Hair Removal
Be Always Beach Ready
Our HR handpiece at Adore MediSpa offers a safe and non-invasive procedure with minimal discomfort. SharpLight’s med-aesthetic system offers excellent lasting hair removal/reduction results with a fairly small number of treatment sessions. More specifically, SharpLight’s advanced technologies enable precise treatments that achieve efficient and permanent results.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
In addition to getting rid of unsightly hair, laser hair removal has several benefits over traditional waxing and shaving.
Opt for laser hair removal in Cancun for benefits such as:
- Never get razor burns, or ingrown hairs again
- Precise targeting: Our lasers have settings for different hair types and are also calibrated to only target certain areas that have hair, leaving the rest untouched.
- Fast treatments: Our hair removal lasers have the largest spot size to enable the treatment of several hair follicles at once. This makes for an efficient, fast, treatment. You can get your upper lip done in under one minute.
- Money Savings: Laser Hair removal has an upfront cost, but once you’ve has your hair removed, its permanent. That means you will save big in the long term since you’ll no longer be paying for waxing, razors, or shaving gel.
- Targets all locations: You can do laser hair removal on any region of the body. We’ve got you covered whether its armpits, bikini area or buttocks, you can count on us to make sure you get rid of any unwanted hair.
- Permanent results are attained.
- Treatments are non-invasive, consistent and relatively painless.
- The five pulse duration options produce precise, flexible and safe treatments.
- The three diverse handpiece options ensure solutions are available to all client profiles.
- The high-power heat applied ensures maximum effectiveness and enables results to be achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
- The contact cooling method guarantees maximum skin safety and patient comfort.
Cancun Laser Hair Removal
Common Treated Areas
- Arms (half/full)
- Back (half/full)
- Face (half/full)
- Legs (half/full)
Before and After
Laser Hair Removal in Cancun
- We recommend new clients show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out consultation forms.
- Please be advised your appointment will be rescheduled If you are 15 minutes late or more as our goal is to provide you with the best service.
- Cancellations: Must be 48-hour cancellation notice prior to scheduled appointment.
- Due to health and safety regulation, our spa’s staff is not permitted to shave the Brazilian and peri-anal areas. It Is mandatory that you arrive pre-shaved.
- It is highly recommended that all areas must be pre-shaved apart from the face. Do not shave your face between treatments.