Laser Tattoo Removal
Adore MediSpa’s laser technology is used to target the ink of a tattoo and to apply localized pulses of light, designed to diminish the tattoos pigment clusters. Pulsed light passes through the skins outer layer and is absorbed by the ink; the light then transforms into heat, creating the ink to break down into smaller, more controllable particles. The tattoo fades and eventually disappears as the body's lymphatic system begins to start filtering these particles out over several weeks’ time.
The following are the main advantages of Laser Tattoo Removal treatment:
- Effective treatment, resulting in a dramatic disappearance of the tattoo after several sessions.
- Treatment is safe and non-invasive, no anesthetic required but optional.
- The procedure achieves results on tattoos of all sizes and colors of ink.
- SharpLight technology targets specific tattooed areas leaving the surrounding area intact which creates a much less painful and comfortable treatment.
- We recommend new clients show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out consultation forms.
- Please be advised your appointment will be rescheduled If you are 15 minutes late or more as our goal is to provide you with the best service.
- Cancellations: Must be 48-hour cancellation notice prior to scheduled appointment.