What is Maderotherapy?
Maderotherapy is a holistic massage technique that uses anatomically designed wooden tools to improve cellulite, the body’s size and proportions while improving overall health. These instruments allow highly targeted pressure to be applied to problem areas (such as thighs, buttocks, love handles and abdomen). Pressure intensifies the breakdown of fat deposits and fibrous cellulite so that it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins.
How Does Maderotherapy Work?
The technique involves repetitive movements using different wooden instruments to manipulate targeted areas of muscle, fat and cellulite, stimulating the lymphatic drainage system to remove unnecessary water, fat and toxins from the body. What makes this treatment unique, comparing to other alternatives such as laser, ultrasound cellulite removal or liposuction, is that it stimulates the production of elastin and collagen and eliminates cellulite at its root, with no downtime. It’s a 100% natural, non-invasive method with no contraindications.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stimulates microcirculation and blood flow
- Natural and non-invasive cellulite elimination and fat reduction
- Loss of inches on legs/stomach/hips/arms
- Lifts and firms the buttocks
- Firms, tightens and tones the skin
- Speeds up metabolism burn fat
- Breaks down fat deposits that has been flushed away along with other toxins
- Improves quality of sleep
- Activates lymphatic system that helps removes excess water/eliminates water retention
- We recommend new clients show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out consultation forms.
- Please be advised your appointment will be rescheduled If you are 15 minutes late or more as our goal is to provide you with the best service.
- Cancellations: Must be 48-hour cancellation notice prior to scheduled appointment.