Stem Cell IV Therapy in Cancun
Placental cells are obtained from the placental tissue that would normally was normally discarded, but once researchers got to understand its amazing therapeutic benefits, now it’s collected and stored because of its high concentration of pluripotent stem cells.
Our Placental Regenerative Stem Cell IV Therapy offer the ability to heal damaged tissue naturally. The tissue regeneration and repair properties of the amniotic cell fluid offer an anti-inflammatory effect that relieves pain and contains natural growth factors that assist in healthy tissue growth. Moreover, the hyaluronic acid that is also in amniotic fluid is an important component of the joint fluid that helps cartilage growth. Placental tissue is also a greater source of regenerative cells, found in a much higher concentration than the adult bone marrow.
Placental Stem Cell IV Therapy has been getting more attention since they have been openly used by prominent athletes with impressive results and even a few saved careers!
The ability to safely and effectively treat painful and debilitating injuries and conditions of the knees, elbows, and shoulders, ankles, foot without lengthy rehabilitation or recovery time isn’t just appealing to professional athletes, but to anyone who wants relief from pain and to return to their favorite activities in about 4-6 weeks.
This is a customized treatment protocol designed for your body and activity level.
Stem Cell IV Therapy Can Benefit and improve:
- Erectile and Sexual Dysfunction
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Reduces pain, even chronic joint pain, with less need for drugs
- Expediting the time, it takes for wounds and injuries to heal
- Enhancing range of motion, flexibility, sleep quality, and functionality
- Decreasing muscle compensations and risk for future injuries
- Reducing nerve damage
- Enhancing collagen
- Helping in the regeneration of new heart and blood vessel tissue
- Helping in the healing of skin wounds, prevention of scar tissue formation, and reduction in hair loss
- Returning patients to their routine activities as rapidly as possible
- We recommend new clients show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to fill out consultation forms.
- Please be advised your appointment will be rescheduled If you are 15 minutes late or more as our goal is to provide you with the best service.
- Cancellations: Must be 48-hour cancellation notice prior to scheduled appointment.